SDEC is one of the leading equipment distributors and custom industrial equipment solution provider. SDEC has a dynamic portfolio of products which is determined by the needs of our customers. SDEC culture is characterized by high customer orientation with a long-term view of relationships.
SDEC is inviting applications from candidates who have experience working with electrical circuitry of diesel gensets which will span all aspects of the generator package. Given the high degree of customer orientation, candidates who apply must be willing to understand the specific requirements of each customer as communicated directly through the Supervisor and indirectly through the in-house design engineers. Each genset that SDEC sells is customized based on the analysis of customer requirements.
In this job, a person is expected to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Reading the production drawing and preparing list of components
- Snipping & crimping wires
- Terminating wires as per production drawing
- Avoid rework to the extent possible
- Check and confirm that all electrical and electronic controls function as per OEM specifications and engineering drawings
- Modify alternator wiring based on required voltage and frequency
- Experience in wiring, cabling, busbar bending
- Examine electrical circuitry for loose connections and broken insulation and tighten connections, using hand tools
- Disassemble defective electrical equipment, replace defective or worn parts, and reassemble equipment, using hand tools
- Perform semi-skilled and unskilled duties related to the installation of a wide variety of Electrical & Electronic systems
- To assist in performing generator load tests.
We are looking for:
- Trade certificate in Electrical (and Electronics)
- At least 5 years of similar experience in equipment manufacture is preferred
- Light Vehicle Driving License
- Physically fit